– SET closed at 1,633.84 points, decreased by 6.29 points or 0.38% with a trading value of THB 53,92 billion. The trade war between the U.S. and China heated up after China retaliated with imposing 25% tax of the U.S. on $60 billion worth of the U.S. products. The move caused Asia markets to plunge even further, but European markets opened higher today as analysts claimed investors began to mitigate the sharp downturn caused by the dispute.
– 9 Shares, including RATCH, INTUCH, DTAC, to enter MSCI Thailand Index while analyst estimated ฿76bn inflow to Thai market.
– Higher sales revenue supported SUPER’s profit to hike THB 400 million.
– CENTEL plunged 9% to new low in 2 years after failing to enter MSCI Thailand Index.
– BEAUTY records THB 70 million of profit in 1Q19, targeted for international markets.
– SUPER planed to divest all shares of “MNY,” lost “Nongkhai” power plant along the way.
– RATCH showed high sales revenue in 1Q19, pumped profit by 55% to THB 1.74 billion.
– GLOBAL faced a sell off, falling 7.6% to a new low in 7 months.
– NOK’s turnaround plan backfires! 1Q19 profit plunged over 10 times.
– MINT’s profit plunged 66% to ฿583M, due to the core earnings loss from NH hotel group.
– U.S. claimed Thailand intervene in foreign exchange for advantage, warning to add to currency watch List.
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on May 14, 2019