– SET Index closed at 1,202.16 points, increased 7.21 points or 0.60% with a trading value of 40.7 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market moved narrowly in line with regional markets after China reported an expansion in factory output for the sixth straight month in October.
Even though European countries re-enter lockdown, some economic activities can be done, thus, the impact of a lockdown might not be as severe as the first.
The analyst advised investors to keep a close eye on the U.S. election and the FOMC meeting on 4-5 November. Domestically, the development in political issues and the announcement of listed companies’ earnings are a must-watch.
In addition, the analyst set a support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,190 points and a resistance level at 1,210 points.
– Local Institutions and Individuals Investors combined a 766 million baht net buy to kick off November with a 7-point gain.
– Germany’s October factory output posted a record growth due to rising sales orders globally.
– “Biden” took a 10-Pont lead over “Trump” prior to the election date on November 3, according to the polls.
– CK signed a ฿4.04Bn construction contract with Chulabhorn Royal Academy.
– DOD signed a ฿10Mn contract for installation of solar cell panels at Samut Sakhon Factory.
– AMANAH jumped 3.88% as GSB aimed to acquire 48.59% of stake from iBank.
– RATCH, GPSC and NNCL commenced the COD of Nava Nakorn Power Plant, expecting to recognize income in 4Q20.
– CNS recommended six investment themes for this week including 1) Defensive & Strong Balance sheet stocks (INTUCH and ADVANC), 2) Politically Defensive (TU and CPF), 3) F&B (HTC, SAPPE, XO), 4) Recovery in 2021 (GULF, BCPG, SPALI, CENTEL, CPALL, CRC, IVL, TOP, PTTGC), 5) Industrial Estates Reallocations (WHA and AMATA), and 6) EV/ PHEV Car & 5G & Data Trend (KCE, HANA, SMT, WICE).
– BCPG recorded a 67% jump in 3Q profit from higher core profit and FX gain.
– A second huge rebound in STARK after a 5-day slump, as the company is expecting SET50 addition from the new float.
– Stocks in Focus on November 2, 2020: WICE (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿5.60/share) and PTG (KGI Securities TP at ฿21.40/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on November 2, 2020