– SET Index closed at 1,601.13 points, decreased 11.85 points or 0.73% with a trading value of 83 billion baht. The analyst stated that the Thai stock market and Asian stock markets moved in the similar direction, which was downward, as concerns over the U.S. Fed to shift its policy rate faster-than-expected still lingered. Meanwhile, the European stocks also opened lower on Monday, but soon recovered after seeing an uptick in Dow Jones Futures.
The analyst advised investors to monitor the vaccine rollout in Thailand after the arrival of Sinopharm vaccine that could accelerate the vaccination in the country as the pioneer project for reopening is expected to kick off in Phuket on July 1, 2021, while waiting for the MPC meeting on Wednesday to see the economic outlook.
In addition, the analyst expected SET Index to continue moving in sideways-down trends, giving a support level at 1,580-1,570 points and a resistance level at 1,620 points.
– Foreign Investors and Local Institutions combined a 5.2 billion baht selloff to plunge SET Index by nearly 12 points.
– The first batch of China’s Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccines landed in Thailand Sunday (June 20, 2021), increasing support to the country’s battle against its worst wave of outbreak so far.
– The Board of Directors of DTC approved the resolution to change the company’s symbol to “DUSIT”.
The company will also reopen “Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket” as part of Phuket Sandbox Programme for vaccinated travellers without the requirement for quarantine.
– SQ received a Letter of Award from Hongsa Power Company Limited (HPC) to Build, Lease and Transfer (BLT) for the Waste Line 2 Conveyor Expansion Project worth 4,587 million baht.
– BIZ signed a contract with 2 government hospitals for Linear Accelerator with a contract value of 225,400,000 baht.
– KGI Securities stated that it is too early for monetary policy shift as economic conditions will still be too weak in 2021 or early 2022
– NRF expected to attract more domestic and international institutions in response to the addition in the SET100 Index. The company believed that revenue would exceed 3 billion baht in 2022, allowing them to meet the target earlier than estimated.
– Stocks in Focus on June 19, 2021: KBANK (KGI Securities TP at ฿182.00/share) and MEGA (Maybank Kim Eng TP at ฿40.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on June 21, 2021